My PowerShell Journey through Azure DevOps – Part 1

Back in March of this year I decided I was unhappy with our PowerShell module deployment process. We have a number of open source PowerShell modules of varying quality that we’ve written to solve some need of ours. Most of them are providing interfaces to consume REST APIs in some kind of task based way. We have no automated testing, no real build process, and our deployment process is just an Azure Automation runbook that copies files whenever there’s a commit to master (plus a push to the PowerShell Gallery). A number of things came together back in March where I started learning about Pester testing and these things called Pipelines.

Continue reading “My PowerShell Journey through Azure DevOps – Part 1”